You’ve Got Questions,We’ve Got Answers.
From when to book, how to prep and all those burning questions in between (Do I need to clean my house? Where do you set up?), we’ve got you covered!
- How do I book?
- How long is the appointment?
- How do I prepare for my appointment?
- What styles do you offer?
- If I don’t see the look on the menu, can I request something else?
- What if I’m running late for my appointment?
- What if I can’t book an appointment for my desired date and time?
- Can I book times that are not listed on the Booking Page?
- What areas do you service?
- Do you do weddings?
- Can I buy this as a gift for someone?
- Do you do large parties?
- If I am at the office do I still need to have wet hair for a blowout?
- Do you offer any other services besides hair styling and makeup?
- I had a problem with my service, who do I contact?
- Why do I need a trial?
- Why book wedding day/bridal party services vs. standard services?
- Do you have special pricing for Flower Girls?
- What do your touch up services include?
- What happens if I don’t like my trial?
- What products/tools do the beauty professionals carry with them?
- Can my artist add faux lashes during my makeup appointment?
- Can my hair stylist add hair extensions?
How do I book?
You can request an appointment by filling out the form on the booking page on our website. If you would like to make a special request please email us at [email protected] with your (a) name, (b) service (c) address (including apartment number, parking details and any special directions), (d) phone number, (e) time and date of the requested appointment.
How long is the appointment?
All of our services include a consultation at the beginning of the appointment. Appointment length differs depending on the service. A Blow Dry takes up to 45 minutes, depending on hair length and texture. Braids, which also include a blowout, take 45 minutes to an hour and updos take up to one hour. A makeup application appointment is one hour. In general, the appointment take up to one hour. We recommend our clients a 1h30 appointment.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- For a blowout or braid, we request you have “Wet Hair, In The Chair.” This means you should wash your hair 10-15 minutes prior to the appointment so your hair is damp but not soaking wet. For updos, no need to shampoo before your appointment. Dry hair is best, and we recommend you wash it the day before your appointment to see the best results.
- For makeup, please have a makeup-free, cleansed and moisturized face prior to our artists’ arrival.
- Our hair stylists and makeup artists will have products and tools with them, but please let them know if you have any allergies or specific concerns.
- We ask that you have a place to sit near an electrical outlet and a flat surface so we can plug in our hairdryers and lay out our tools/products. It is very important that you are ready for your WOJBEAUTY SQUAD appointment on time.
- WOJBEAUTY SQUAD loves your pets but some of our hair stylists are allergic or scared. If you could please crate animals before we come, it would be optimum for the safety of our hair stylists.
- Please provide all assistance for our team.
What styles do you offer?
Please refer to our INSPIRATION menu for a variety of hair and makeup looks from which to choose.
If I don’t see the look on the menu, can I request something else?
Our menu is based on signature looks and is used as inspiration. Our hair stylists and makeup artists can customise any of the looks to complement your hair texture and face shape.
What if I’m running late for my appointment?
Your beauty professional can wait for half of the scheduled appointment time, for example, if you booked a Makeup appointment, the artist can wait up to 30 minutes for you. Please note that the end time of your appointment remains the same and the beauty professional will do as much as they can for you in the allotted time. If you would like to extend the time the beauty professional is there, please email us at [email protected] or call +44 (0) 7472 045 365.
What if I can’t book an appointment for my desired date and time?
All appointments are subject to availability. Our peak days of operation include Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It’s best to book in advance, and you can also check back for additional availability, if you’re unable to schedule an appointment for your desired date and time.
Can I book times that are not listed on the Booking Page?
We will always try our best to accommodate your request. Email us at [email protected] or call +44 (0) 7472 045 365 and we’ll see what we can do!
How do I pay?
After the request, our team will send you an email with all instructions to our appointment. To confirm our services, it’s necessary charge 50% of amount of service. You can do a wire transfer or use your credit card.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
- If you have any changes in your schedule and need to cancel or change your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible at: [email protected] with your name, the time of the original appointment and the desired change, but please note our cancellation policy below.
- If you cancel at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time you will be charged in £ 25 and you will get your money back.
- Appointments canceled within the day of the appointment time and no-shows will be charged the full list price for the services selected.
- For appointments scheduled for 8:00am or earlier we require that you notify us by 8:00pm the prior evening, or you will incur the £ 25 cancellation charge.
- Any changes will incur the £ 25 cancellation charge.
How much does WOJBEAUTY SQUAD cost?
Hair Design & Makeup
Women’s Hair Cut + Blow Dry- £95
Blow Dry- £65
Hair Styling- £85
Special Events Make-up- £85
Make-up & Blow Dry- £105
Toner – £85 +
Partial High-Lights – £145 +
Full High-Lights – £185 +
Brazilian Keratin Treatment – £185 +
What areas do you service?
For now, we are in London. Prices are for Zones 1-3. Check back for updates on new service areas! If you are outside of our service area, we may still be able to come to you! The starting price for an out of service area appointment is £125 per appointment and there may also be travel costs. For more information, email us at [email protected] or call +44 (0) 7472 045 365.
Do you do weddings?
Yes! WOJBEAUTY SQUAD offers high-quality, professional hair and makeup services for brides and the bridal party. From the engagement photos, bridal shower and bachelorette party, to the rehearsal dinner and the big day, WOJBEAUTY SQUAD is highly trained hair stylists and makeup artists are there every step of the way to help you, your bridal party and guests look and feel beautiful. For wedding inquiries, email us at [email protected] and we will set up a call with our wedding coordinator.
Can I buy this as a gift for someone?
Yes! You can purchase gift cards by clicking here and simply filling out the form. We sell gift cards with the service included so the lucky recipient does not have to spend a dime!
Do you do large parties?
We do! We offer Hourly Appointments where we can spend 20 minutes per person doing dry styling, makeup touch ups for large groups (bachelorettes, birthdays, etc) and corporate events.
You can book hair, makeup or a combination! Dry styling includes curls, waves, straight hair, braids, ponytails, buns, and updos done on clean, dry hair. No noisy blowdryer necessary! The makeup touch up is a modified version of our full makeup application, working with your already existing makeup and refreshing a combination of the eyes, lips, and cheeks.
Each dry hair style, makeup touch up takes about 20 minutes, so we can accommodate 3 women per hour, per hair stylist/makeup artist. Pricing starts at £100/hour per beauty professional. For large party inquiries, email us at [email protected] or call +44 0 7472 045 365.
If I am at the office do I still need to have wet hair for a blowout?
No. While wet hair is recommended, it is not required to get a style—we are happy to do dry styling. Our hair stylists also come equipped with spray bottles and can accommodate a wet-to-dry blowout in the office.
Do you offer any other services besides hair styling and makeup?
For another services, please email us at [email protected] for more information.
I had a problem with my service, who do I contact?
We take your satisfaction seriously. If your appointment doesn’t live up to your expectations, we would love to hear your feedback. Please email us at [email protected] or call +44 0 7472 045 365.
Why do I need a trial?
A trial gives you and your Artist/Stylist the time to work with each other and create your desired look. Booking a trial also ensures you are booked with the same team for multiple appointments. Trials are 90 minutes, and you are guaranteed to have the same team for your wedding day.
Why book wedding day/bridal party services vs. standard services?
Having a trial has many benefits, but even when opting to forgo a trial, we highly recommend booking our bridal services. Bridal appointments are also 90 minutes compared to the standard 45-60. Booking a wedding day appointment ensures that you are booked with a member of our bridal team. They come with years of experience in the Bridal industry. Our bridal team not only guarantees that you are your most Glam self on your wedding day but also that they will do everything they can to keep your wedding day calm, easy and worry free.
Do you have special pricing for Flower Girls?
At this time, we offer touch up services that include dry styling and and makeup touch-ups. We do not use hot tools on anyone under the age of 9.
What do your touch up services include?
Our touch-up services may be booked for a minimum of one hour per Beauty Professional and include the following:
- Dry styling includes curls, waves, straight hair, braids, ponytails, buns, and simple updos done on clean, dry hair. No blow dryer necessary.
- The makeup touch-up is a modified version of our full makeup application, working with your already existing makeup, if any (foundation for example) and touching up a combination of the eyes, lips, and cheeks.
What happens if I don’t like my trial?
If you are unhappy with your trial, we’ll be happy to assist you in booking another one. Standard rates apply for both trial appointments. Remember that the more information you give to us about your dream look, the better we’ll be at pairing you with the perfect team and ensuring you love your trial!
What products/tools do the beauty professionals carry with them?
Each hair stylist’s kit contains a blowdryer, flat iron, several curling irons and brushes of varying sizes. Each makeup artist’s kit is curated to include an array of skincare and makeup products in order to create a variety of natural beauty looks. The artists carry brands that are considered industry standards, and our director of makeup reviews each artist’s kit to ensure it adheres to our standards of quality and cleanliness.
Can my artist add faux lashes during my makeup appointment?
Yes! Artists carry a variety of faux lashes ranging from natural to dramatic. For an additional £25, we will add faux one-time use lashes.
Can my hair stylist add hair extensions?
Yes! For an additional £25, we will add clip in extensions. Please alert us ahead of your appointment so we can account for the extra time it takes to style the extensions.